For the ease of servicing and maintaining fleet vehicles and jobsite equipment, Xtreme Cube has developed maintenance and workshop facilities that can provide temporary and permanent shelter and workspace for on-site mechanics. Often utilizing the ConTemp folding roof solution by Dogwood Industries™, Xtreme Cubes are combined to create workshops, offices and storage rooms that sit beneath a roof structure creating a large open plan workspace. Xtreme Cubes can also be attached to existing workshop buildings to provide additional workspace and facilities. In locations with uneven ground, the Xtreme X-Form concrete slabs can be used to create a stable and level workshop floor.
- High pitch roof shelter accommodates large pieces of equipment
- Climate controlled offices, meeting rooms and waiting rooms
- Secure tool and parts storage rooms
- Workshop spaces for multiple mechanics
- Washrooms and restrooms
- Locker rooms and showers
- Main workshop floor options, including steel grate or X-Form